www.christiancommunityconnect.com - Christian Community Connect
  • Christian Business Owners & Churches
Posted in Articles

We Have a Nation Like No Other If We Can Keep it.

We Have a Nation Like No Other If We Can Keep it.

We Have a Nation Like No Other If We Can Keep it.

By Rick Green and Patriot Academy 

America truly has been blessed more than any other nation in history. Americans have enjoyed an unprecedented level of freedom, prosperity, opportunity, and stability. America has had only one Constitution since 1789. For Americans who are used to living in this kind of stability, this may not seem very impressive. However, when you realize that throughout history, the average length of a nation’s constitution’s lifespan is only 17 years, you begin to get the sense that there is something special about this 230+ year-old American Constitution. In fact, it has outlasted every other national written constitution in history. America’s uniqueness doesn’t stop there. With only 4% of the world’s population, every year America produces more inventions, medical cures, and technological discoveries than the other 96% of the world combined. 

In 1831, Frenchman Alexis de Tocqueville traveled to the United States to discover what made America so different. After traveling across America for several months, he wrote of how the condition of America was the “exception” to the rule. This became known as American Exceptionalism, which is simply to say that America is not like other nations. She truly is extraordinary, meaning EXTRA-ordinary, or not ordinary, not the norm. But why? If we are to study the American system of government, we must study what made this system so unique and produce such unique results. What caused the United States of America to become the freest, most powerful, and most benevolent nation in the history of the world? In this course, you will learn the secrets to America’s founding formula, the way our government works, and your role as a citizen in this nation.

Patriot Academy has a Bold Mission:
 to equip and educate a generation of citizen leaders to champion the cause of freedom and truth in every sector of society, as we help restore our Constitutional Republic and the Biblical principles that cause a Nation to thrive.


Every generation of Americans has the duty and privilege of standing guard at the watchtower of freedom. Some have held their ground against all attacks; others have slept or quarreled while enemies stormed the gates. History and the world are waiting to see what you will make of your hour.God has blessed America with a strong Biblical foundation. Our Founding Fathers’ revolutionary strategies led to the most successful nation in the history of the world. We have survived attacks from without and within, but never at the same time. Now we are simultaneously defending America from external enemies determined to destroy us and defending American principles in the cultural battle here at home. This is the hour in which your generation must answer the call to leadership. This call to leadership is not for the faint of heart. This is not the time to seek fame. We do not need more self-serving politicians; we need more self-sacrificing patriot leaders. If you are prepared to raise your standard, leave mediocrity behind, and join our Founding Fathers in a pledge of lives, fortunes, and sacred honor, then you can help your generation ensure the Torch of Freedom burns ever brighter. I salute your courage and look forward to seeing you at the next Patriot Academy-Capitol Boot Camp!    

By His Grace,   

Rick Green

Texas State Representative, 1999-2003
 Founder and President of The Torch of Freedom Foundation



Contact Editor

Contact Member